Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide Empty The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide

Post  j3pfilms Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 am

Season 1

1. The Origin of Damon Dark - Part 1
    2. The Origin of Damon Dark - Part 2
    3. The Origin of Damon Dark - Part 3
    4. A Look Into The Future
    5. Child of the Dead - Part 1
    6. Child of the Dead - Part 2
    7. Child of the Dead - Part 3

Season 2
    1. A Forbidden Friendship - Part 1
    2. A Forbidden Friendship - Part 2
    3. A Forbidden Friendship - Part 3
    4. War of the Sky
    5. Dawn of the Shadowmen - Part 1
    6. Dawn of the Shadowmen - Part 2

Future Episodes
    Lost In Time (3 parts)
    The Bunker (3 parts)

Spin Offs/Crossover
    Dark and Kosmos: Misspent Youth
    Vincent Kosmos 4x4: The Avenger
    Damon Dark: The Secret of the Box
    Vincent Kosmos 4x18: A Hard Days Night

Last edited by j3pfilms on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 am; edited 4 times in total
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide Empty Re: The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide

Post  Straker Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 am

Jack, you've got me all excited and intrigued now, what the heck is "Dawn of the Shadowmen"???? That sounds really, really cool! I love the Shadowmen, they are terrifically eerie aliens and I've been wanting to bring them back for some time. I think a YOung Damon ep about them would be brilliant! Can you tease and tantalise us a little more? Very Happy
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide Empty Re: The Young Adventures of Damon Dark Episode Guide

Post  j3pfilms Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 am

Straker wrote:Jack, you've got me all excited and intrigued now, what the heck is "Dawn of the Shadowmen"???? That sounds really, really cool! I love the Shadowmen, they are terrifically eerie aliens and I've been wanting to bring them back for some time. I think a YOung Damon ep about them would be brilliant! Can you tease and tantalise us a little more? Very Happy

Ask Joe. I asked him to write the script for me because I thought it would be best seeing as he created them Smile
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 am

LOL! Um...no offense to Joe, here, but I created them, actually. I did a wee "coming soon" for shadow men and Joe saw that and then I suggested he use them in his script. His script was great, mind you, very Russell T Davies-ish, with Damon teling the aliens to "shut up" so he can concentrate on defeating them, etc! Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:13 am

Haha! All right then THE GREAT ADRIAN SHERLOCK created them! But even so, I've got Joe writing the script. He says he wants to make the episode in the style of the film "Paranormal Activity". I've read most of the first part of his script and it is very spooky!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 am

Wow, that sounds cool! The GREAT Adrian approves! Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 pm