Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

3 posters

Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon???

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon??? Empty Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon???

Post  Straker Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 pm

What will we be in for when YDD comes to an end? Even I don't know and I'm in it! Yes, Jack Knoll, our hugely talented friend from the U.K is playing this one close to his chest...like a youthful Stanley Kubrick, he's running his series like a grand chess master, giving nothing away as he contemplates each move to make it a winning move. I am trying to get it together so I can shoot an appearance for Gary Sutton (the wonderful Robert Trott) for the story...meanwhile, many others are adding their own bits...but only the maestro himself knows what is really in store for us!

Well, Jack, you can rest assured I'm very proud of your show and very excited to see what it's going to be like when it all reaches the grand finale!
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon??? Empty Re: Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon???

Post  j3pfilms Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 am

Haha, nice post Ade. I always enjoy the secrecy side of things. It's an extraordinary buzz to know that only three people know how the series will end (and no I will not tell you their names Wink ). I hope you all enjoy what I've got planned. I'm editing this huge truck of an episode right now, it's going to be a long job!
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon??? Empty Re: Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon???

Post  j3pfilms Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:44 am

An exciting new image from master CGI animator Chris Thompson for use in this grand finale

Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon??? Eye_of11
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:45 am

... and a new poster

Young Damon Dark coming to a dramatic ending soon??? 20122910
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:01 am

Looks absolutely brilliant! Man...the eye pod looks exactly like the one I had designed by a local CG artist back in 2006 but he never ended up delivering the goods. This looks awesome, cannot wait to see it! Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 am

I sent Chris the same image that you had designed for reference. He's a real whizz. Met him at a Gerry Anderson convention back in October, check out some of his work
    http://chrisofedf.deviantart.com/
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 am

Very cool! Seems to be very good at what he does, yeah! So...I was writing an ep of Damon Dark called "Like Father, Like Son" about your Adam Dark, son of Damon, character, when you sent me the YDD script...so, I stopped writing and focused on that...and now I'm wondering...do you want me to kill off Adam or would you still play him as a guest from time to time in the webseries after YDD ends?
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 am

I think I'd still be happy to play Adam from time to time. In fact it would make more sense if Young Damon Dark was finishing because it would prevent people getting the characters confused. But ideally I don't want massive parts purely because life is getting so hectic at the moment and I have so many other projects to work on!
    !
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah, I can understand that...well, you're reaching an age when life starts to open up with masses of possibilities and opportunities, so I'm sure you'll be busy. Basically I was thinking Adam slowly turns from despising Dad as a loony to following in his footsteps. But maybe it all goes wrong and he gets captured or killed by aliens. And so there's a possibility he may be revived one day, but it's left a little ambiguous. Anyway, I wouldn't drag it out too much. If my film project progresses, the web series will be left to stand as a chapter in the story but not the whole story.
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 am

Just a little update on the finale, editing is all going well. It looks fantastic, even if I do say so myself. You are in for a treat. Now all I need is footage from Joe Daly and to add sound fx, music and colour grading!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Really looking forward to it, I think it's going to be an all time great! Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 am

I'm startin' to feel myself...lonely...Smile
    Young DD will end...Lansing it's...gone....Nathan Dark...well it's a new project...and Damon...the old guy I hope will back soon...
    About YDD final...the trailer is great and the color grading is amazing!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 am

thetimethief wrote:I'm startin' to feel myself...lonely...Smile
    Young DD will end...Lansing it's...gone....Nathan Dark...well it's a new project...and Damon...the old guy I hope will back soon...
    About YDD final...the trailer is great and the color grading is amazing!

I hope to do some more Damon Dark soon, I hope. See how we get on. But I am llooking forward to seeing the YDD ending. I think it will be EPIC!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 am

I think the last episode of Vincent Kosmos series (sooner or later) will be with him in a bed with 2-3 girls of different races Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 am

I think the last episode of Vincent Kosmos series (sooner or later) will be with him in a bed with 2-3 girls of different races

Haha yeah something like that
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 am

Yeah, Vincent should die happy in bed with lots of ladies and someone can say "Well...at least he died with a smile on his face!" Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 am