Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two

Oliver
    Oliver

Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two Empty Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two

Post  Oliver Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 am

This is going to create more questions than answers.. I hope! Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two Empty Re: Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two

Post  j3pfilms Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:26 am

Wow! Great film! Really nice locations. I was really interested to find out more about Julian Maddox but as you say it creates more questions than answers! The biggest of all being, which doctor was he referring to at the end?! Dr Lansing, THE Doctor, or just some random scientist?! Very Happy
    knightmare
    knightmare

Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two Empty Re: Who is Julian Maddox? part one & two

Post  knightmare Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 am

Cool work there, Oliver. The locations look great -- pylon in the background and the observatory -- and I really like the low-key performance you give. Editing was smooth and the soft stinger at the end of part two has wet my appetite. Who is Julian maddox?.. I haven't got the faintest idea after watching that - smart move.

Straker - that previous suggestion about editing in footage at the end of "UFO Hunter?: Maddox" would not only polish your own work off nicely, but also support Oliver's story here -- creating a nice visual/dialogue referenced narrative bridge.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 am

Yes, I can see that...hmm...I might need to consider calling in outside help for a special edition DVD of "UFO Hunter?"

So...is the Magician replacing Maddox's younger brother...or does Maddox's younger brother become the Magician in the future, but Damon has already met him in the past, due to the mix ups of time-travel?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:15 am