Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly!

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly! Empty Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly!

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 pm

On my request, Joe has joined this fantastic forum and I felt that as I was the guy who asked Joe to be Young Gary, it's my job to introduce him! So he's here!
    younggary

Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly! Empty Re: Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly!

Post  younggary Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:36 pm

As Brian Blessed would say,

I'M HERE!

Very Happy
    Oliver
    Oliver

Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly! Empty Re: Welcome Young Gary Sutton aka Joe Daly!

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:57 am

Welcome filmmaker! May your energy be flowing and your thoughts be creative.

Tis a happy place Very Happy
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 am

Good ole Joe Daly!!! I still think Rise of the Shadow Men is one of the best Damon Dark stories. Great spooky fun! Nice to have you here, Dude! Very Happy
    younggary

Post  younggary Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:45 am

Straker wrote:Good ole Joe Daly!!! I still think Rise of the Shadow Men is one of the best Damon Dark stories. Great spooky fun! Nice to have you here, Dude! Very Happy

lol cheers ade Cool

i've been procrastinating alot because i can't think of a plot for Return of the Shadow Men. Heck, I don't even know how to start it off Razz
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 pm

I reckon start with them coming back... Wink
    Hehe! Very Happy
    younggary

Post  younggary Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 am

Straker wrote:I reckon start with them coming back... Wink
    Hehe! Very Happy

Grand idea Ade! lol

but i gotta come up with sumthin fast Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:24 pm