Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!)

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!) Empty GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!)

Post  Straker Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 am

Well, the much-loved character of Gary Sutton has returned today! Robert Trott arrived at my place around 4 PM this afternoon (he's always a few minutes early, our Rob!) and was greeted by my son Aiden who seemed scared to see his former co-star from that one where Damon turned into a baby and Aiden played the baby!

Well, Robert and I work fast together...

First of all, we shot a neat little follow up to the recent Damon Dark's Day Off/Too Sexy Damo-sode. It shows what happens when Gary comes home and finds Damon's eaten all the cup cakes!!! Laughing

We also shot some stock standard bits for later episodes of Gary on the phone, talking to Damon about ghost sightings, UFOs, missing persons and weird reports!

Finally, Gary shot some stuff for the forthcoming "Ultimate Crossover" epic, where he will finally talk to Vincent Kosmos and rib him about the Italian Accent, the clothes, etc! Should be funny stuff!

Shooting went smoothly and the first result of this should be ready to view on YouTube very soon!

Thanks Robert, you did a great job, Mate! It was bonza to see you, and you were a pleasure to work with!
    I love you
    Ade.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!) Empty Re: GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!)

Post  Straker Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 am

Very Happy
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!) Empty Re: GARY SUTTON RETURNS! SET REPORT (EXCLUSIVE!)

Post  thetimethief Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am

Welcome back Gary...well...I prefer Agent Stone...but maybe Gary have sexy legs too:) UAHUAHUHA!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:57 am