Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

5 posters

Doctor Lansing is HERE :)

DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Doctor Lansing is HERE :) Empty Doctor Lansing is HERE :)

Post  DoctorLansing Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:33 pm

HI everyone!! Wanted to say hello and that I am HERE! Happy to see the forum up and running and look forward to being able to have friendly chats with everyone and post news about the shows. There are alot of exciting things coming soon so stay tuned to all of our channels AND SUBSCRIBE Smile

Trea Cotton

www.youtube.com/cottonproductions
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Doctor Lansing is HERE :) Empty Damon Dark is here, too!

Post  Straker Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Well, I have to say it's a surprise I was not expecting, to find myself on this amazing new forum, so I must say a warm thanks to everyone involved.

There's been some interesting developments recently. The last couple of things I've done have been about Damon getting back in touch with Transdimensional Control, and a conflict over the destruction of Vincent Kosmos's planet, Meta Andromeda. Last night, Chris uploaded a response about Vincent's anger over the planet's destruction. So, all these are leading up to something pretty big. I gather from Chris, we're in for a big ending to the current Vincent Kosmos season, where all will be revealed! I'm sure looking forward to it!

I recently did some video work for Jack Knoll for the Young Damon Dark Advenures. We've already had a glimpse of Damon Dark as an adult appearing to Young Damon Dark...I liked the way Jack did that, putting the face in a ball in the sky...and I guess there's more to come!

Meantime, Dr.Lansing's gearing up to leave the Tempus Project, I believe. I loved the hint of that in the recent Vincent Kosmos adventure. I'd like to help with launching Lansing's new show, if I can, too.

Please remember, guys, if you need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask. I'll always do my best to help!

Well...that's it I guess! Let's hope this forum goes on to be a big success! I am sure it will! Very Happy
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Doctor Lansing is HERE :) Empty Re: Doctor Lansing is HERE :)

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 am

Shocked Lansing's getting his own show! WOO! Judging from Trea's excellent work on his existing videos and fantastic production value, this series is really going to be a cracker! What kind of adventures is he going to get up to?!
    Oliver
    Oliver

Doctor Lansing is HERE :) Empty Hellooooo

Post  Oliver Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:58 am

Hello everone!

At last I am on. Great idea this, for what, not quite sure yet but I'm sure something great will happen.

Looking forward to the Lansing series (nice one Trea).

Working at studio today but thought I would just pop in and say Hi!

Toodle pip.

Olly

p.s

sorry about the profile photo, not my best side

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ashamed of profile photo)
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 am

Great to see you got things sorted, Olly! Welcome to the fun palace! Very Happy
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:15 am

Well it seems I am the last one to say....Welcome to Everyone!Smile)
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 am

j3pfilms wrote:Shocked Lansing's getting his own show! WOO! Judging from Trea's excellent work on his existing videos and fantastic production value, this series is really going to be a cracker! What kind of adventures is he going to get up to?!

Well, I don't want to give away too much yet but stay tuned to Vincent Kosmos for my next appearance and you will soon have a good idea. Smile And thanks for the support! Very Happy

Trea
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Doctor Lansing is HERE :) Empty Avatar

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 am

I have to get a better avatar soon but this one once the closest thing I could find until then LOL
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 am

Straker wrote:
    There's been some interesting developments recently. The last couple of things I've done have been about Damon getting back in touch with Transdimensional Control, and a conflict over the destruction of Vincent Kosmos's planet, Meta Andromeda. Last night, Chris uploaded a response about Vincent's anger over the planet's destruction. So, all these are leading up to something pretty big. I gather from Chris, we're in for a big ending to the current Vincent Kosmos season, where all will be revealed! I'm sure looking forward to it!

Meantime, Dr.Lansing's gearing up to leave the Tempus Project, I believe. I loved the hint of that in the recent Vincent Kosmos adventure. I'd like to help with launching Lansing's new show, if I can, too.

Ade, I am very happy that you are going back to the shows that link together rather than the stand alones... you have enough fans that have followed DD that I doubt anyone would not understand.. and if any new people come along they can do like me and go back to watch the previous episodes Smile

I will email you soon Ade and let you in on some of the ideas Chris and I are kicking around.. I would welcome your input and help.

Trea
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Sounds good....I am also thinking up a kind of "The Ultimate Crossover" adventure, which I want to feature all of us....basically the plot is like the old Space:1999 where Moonbase Alpha flew into time-warps and defied the laws of physics...I am writing a script called "Alpha Space"...in which the whole Earth falls into "Alpha Space" (a dimension where physics don't obey the usual physical laws) and Damon, Vincent and Gary will age backwards into Young Damon, Young Gary and Young Vincent...Lansing I want to be the one who works out the secrets of Alpha Space since he's the scientist...and finally, I want the Magician to be there waiting!

That way we can ALL be in one story together. I have about six or seven pages so far...
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 am

FANTASTIC! WHY HAVE WE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE! And because myself, Joe and Patrick all live in the same country, it's possible that me and Patrick could meet up with Joe! So we could all be in the same room TOGETHER! Very Happy
    Oliver
    Oliver

Doctor Lansing is HERE :) Empty Im in the UK too

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 am

And I am only in Hastings..

Just an hour from Maidstone..
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:24 am

Oliver wrote:And I am only in Hastings..

Just an hour from Maidstone..

Well...well..well...this give me another idea...what about Magician travel back in time for kill DD and VK....when they were young???? Twisted Evil
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 am

That'd make a great plot for the Young Damon Dark adventures, definitely! Very Happy

BTW, I am LOVING this forum...it's such a great way to increase our communication so we can plan and plot and improve our shows. I think it's really gonna pay off well for us all! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:58 pm