Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars)

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Empty Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars)

Post  j3pfilms Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:38 pm

A trailer for the next special was shown at London ComicCon 09 and a few rough copies have appeared on YouTube.

The Noble family are returning, as well as the Ood and John Simm presumably as THE MASTER!!

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Empty Re: Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars)

Post  thetimethief Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

I am not worried about this ...but about what will happen after this...MATT SMITH...Sad(((( I don't want a Doctor younger than meeeeeeeeeeee!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Empty Re: Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars)

Post  Straker Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 am

Maybe he will be hit by a beam that ages him! Otherwise....Smallville with a TARDIS? I am not crazy about the choice of Matt Smith, but Karen Gillan is alright!
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 am

We haven't exactly given Matt Smith any chance yet! He could produce some suprising results! I agree I was a little mistified at first but who knows what will happen! As for Karen Gillian, I don't think that will be much of a problem Razz

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Karen_gillan_01_1024
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 am

The problem is that I think they will "Hit" a new target...new kind of viewers...more "Smallville/90210" style with the Doctor in University or something...and this could be...well..NOOOO GOOOD!
    Oliver
    Oliver

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Empty New Who

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 am

I'm sure it will have its teething problems, but Peter Davison was only a couple of years older than Matt and he was great. It all comes down to the writing and Steven Moffett is damm good.

Has anyone else noticed the new costume is very much like Indiana Jones when hes teaching..

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Indiana-jones

.Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Newdoc2

interesting..
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 am

Tom Baker made a brilliant joke at ComicCon that Matt Smith was blind in one eye so he has that hair over it! There are loads of vlogs and videos about the day on YouTube, it looks like it was a lot of fun Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:12 am

Oliver wrote:I'm sure it will have its teething problems, but Peter Davison was only a couple of years older than Matt and he was great. It all comes down to the writing and Steven Moffett is damm good.

Has anyone else noticed the new costume is very much like Indiana Jones when hes teaching..

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Indiana-jones

.Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Newdoc2

interesting..

Yes the only strange thing is that Indiana Jones timeline was not 2009!!! I don't think young english guy wear clothes like these today...I hope!Smile
    Oliver
    Oliver

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Empty humm

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 am

Since when did the Doctor ever wear what was in his timeline... ?
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:47 am

Oliver wrote:Since when did the Doctor ever wear what was in his timeline... ?

Eccleston...but...there's another problem. If an adult wears strange clothes could be strange...but if u want to put a teen in an high-school and you wear it like a old guy from 1920 well...it could be a problem with other guys...Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 am

He's 26 Chris! He's not in high-school! He's just a young man! A 904 year old young man!
    Oliver
    Oliver

Doctor Who: The End of Time (the one after Warters of Mars) Empty costume

Post  Oliver Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 am

Our Tennent Who is pretty much in 40s gear with trainers, which works. I think the main problem with the Matt Smith costume is that bloody bowtie. If they are going with the old man in the young mans body (which they are) does that mean he going to have no interest in romance with his companions (which is likely, for the moment . River Song..).

Smiths doctor is supposed to be darker, so maybe what they want us to see is The Doctors really trying to be taken seriously but not because he looks so young. This could lead to his frustration and unraveling as he finds it hard to command the situation.

I bet we will see a Doctor who has a very interesting story arc (most likely already planned out for at least four years) as he has to prove his worth, again and again.
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 am

j3pfilms wrote:He's 26 Chris! He's not in high-school! He's just a young man! A 904 year old young man!

He is 26...Matt Smith....but I am pretty sure they will put him in University!
    Maybe..as an assistent?
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 pm

My Dr.Who fixation has waxed and waned at times over the years, but I have to admit, recently, I've stopped watching it and stopped thinking about it, which is something I really did not expect to do. The difference between 26 Y.O Smith and 30 year old Davison may not be much, but half a decade is long time in your 20s!

But age issues aside, I think Dr.Who has recently started to become something I am not really enjoying any more...that last one on the bus in the desert with the flying bats and fly-headed aliens...oh, dear...and since then...I can't explain, but I've just started focusing on other things! No
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:25 pm

I received a call from David Tennant and he said that recently he doesn't enjoy Damon Dark too...Smile)))
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Well...he has no taste. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:14 pm