Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

OEM Software?!

DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

OEM Software?! Empty OEM Software?!

Post  DoctorLansing Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey guys... I was wondering if anyone has used an OEM software site?? They sell software for really cheap and you download it from the web rather than have it in a box with books etc. The only thing I wonder is whether programs are missing PLUGINS etc.. specifically programs like After Effects etc.... they have $1000 programs for sale for about $50. Check out the website..

http://davistarwateronline.com/

Read the FAQ which explains why it is so cheap.. I want to buy something from here but I am afraid that I will be buying a program that is missing stuff that it WOULD have in the retail version.. they say the software is fully functional but what does that mean you know?

Also, with publishing programs... when you buy the software, you buy the license allowing you to publish work WITH that software so I was curious if these programs come without that FULL license..

If anyone has an opinion or experience with this stuff let me know and spread it around cause these are HUGE deals if they are good!

Trea
    Oliver
    Oliver

OEM Software?! Empty Re: OEM Software?!

Post  Oliver Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 am

If it sounds too good to be true...

I dont buy the FAQ. Adobe sell photoshop downloads for full price without boxes and manuals for full price. I have bought it, its very expensive, but I need the proper version for my work.

Maybe I'm wrong but it all sounds too dam dodgy.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 am