Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

5 posters

After Effects- Spinning earth Test

John_Keir
    John_Keir

After Effects- Spinning earth Test Empty After Effects- Spinning earth Test

Post  John_Keir Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:11 pm

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

After Effects- Spinning earth Test Empty Re: After Effects- Spinning earth Test

Post  j3pfilms Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Good Work! I'm always in need of these shots for my work. If I give you credit can I use this clip in my future productions?
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Great...it seems I am the only not able to use AE!!!Sad((
    John_Keir
    John_Keir

Post  John_Keir Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 pm

j3pfilms wrote:Good Work! I'm always in need of these shots for my work. If I give you credit can I use this clip in my future productions?

Of course you can use it. That would be great!
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 am

John_Keir wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzc0ufX5Z4I

Tell me what you think.

Hi there! I think that your clip looks nice... maybe it's just me though.. but it seems like the opacity on the clouds and land are flipped or not quite right.. it looks sometimes like the land is on top of the clouds. I would turn up the opacity on the land and turn it down on the clouds. Great work though.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi John, sorry I missed this thread for a while there! I just wanted to say great to have you around the forum and please be sure to come here and post your stuff whenever you want! We're always pleased to see new stuff, especially about cool FX! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 am