Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

3 posters

IDEAS FOR 2010!

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

IDEAS FOR 2010! Empty IDEAS FOR 2010!

Post  j3pfilms Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 am

Well the new year isn't far away and I want Young Damon Dark to return with a bang. I've got one or two ideas floating around in my head but they haven't quite formed in my head yet.

If you've got ideas for story arcs or single episodes for next year's series then tell me about them! But I'm also looking for fresh writing so also feel free to send me a full script Very Happy

At the moment I have two possible titles for the first story of the new year.

LOST IN TIME and PROJECT DARK

Two very different stories and I bet you can take a guess about what the first title is about Wink
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

IDEAS FOR 2010! Empty Re: IDEAS FOR 2010!

Post  DoctorLansing Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm

j3pfilms wrote:Well the new year isn't far away and I want Young Damon Dark to return with a bang. I've got one or two ideas floating around in my head but they haven't quite formed in my head yet.

If you've got ideas for story arcs or single episodes for next year's series then tell me about them! But I'm also looking for fresh writing so also feel free to send me a full script Very Happy

Two very different stories and I bet you can take a guess about what the first title is about Wink

I was just thinking that everyone has been kind of quiet lately.. mainly CHRIS since I havent seen Vincent lately. I cant really talk though... I wish so much I had time to make an episode... I just have taken on more than I can juggle for now so something has to give. But the good news is, when I do start making the show on a regular basis, the effects and CGI should be 100% better.

I do have several ideas for Lansing episodes though hopefully I wont forget the details before I get around to making it. I am thinking of creating a 3D UFO and if I do and it looks nice, I would like to offer its use in your show as well as anyone elses that wants it. I can composite it and animate it on your video footage. I will try to work on it this weekend and see what I come up with.
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am

I am thinking of creating a 3D UFO and if I do and it looks nice, I would like to offer its use in your show as well as anyone elses that wants it. I can composite it and animate it on your video footage. I will try to work on it this weekend and see what I come up with..

Sounds like it could be very useful. Make sure you post a sample video on your channel!

As for everyone being quiet, well that's all been announced. The Octagon Protocol was officially the last Damon Dark this year, Child of the Dead I believe I announced as the last Young DD of this year. As for VK I cannot say, maybe Chris has got something up his sleeve Wink
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Post  DoctorLansing Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 am

As for everyone being quiet, well that's all been announced. The Octagon Protocol was officially the last Damon Dark this year, Child of the Dead I believe I announced as the last Young DD of this year. As for VK I cannot say, maybe Chris has got something up his sleeve Wink[/quote]

I was mainly talking about Chris... I also haven't seen or heard anything from Olly lately on here. I haven't been keeping on top of everything as much as I used to so I guess I may have missed the announcement of the seasons ending... sometimes it takes me a week to have time to sit down and try to catch up on everything.

As for the UFO, I will post something for it on my channel once I get it built. I have an idea for one that is different that the traditional flying saucer but I am not sure how it is going to look yet.
    supremecommander
    supremecommander

Post  supremecommander Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 pm

j3pfilms wrote:Well the new year isn't far away and I want Young Damon Dark to return with a bang. I've got one or two ideas floating around in my head but they haven't quite formed in my head yet.

Two very different stories and I bet you can take a guess about what the first
    title is about Wink

This sounds great jack but what about young Damon fighting an alternate version of himself who has it in his head that to save the future he must kill your version of Damon? you could possibly get many story lines from this idea. What do you think? cheers
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 am

This sounds great jack but what about young Damon fighting an alternate version of himself who has it in his head that to save the future he must kill your version of Damon? you could possibly get many story lines from this idea. What do you think?

Sounds good!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:28 pm