Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

The Octagon Protocol

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

The Octagon Protocol Empty The Octagon Protocol

Post  j3pfilms Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:01 am

Can't believe no-ones started this thread already so I will. Really loving this story arc already!

Part 1

Part 2
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

The Octagon Protocol Empty Re: The Octagon Protocol

Post  Straker Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 am

And it just got even better!

thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm

I think I will edit all the episodes in one...and make a DVD:))
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:30 pm

and the conclusion is here!

supremecommander
    supremecommander

The Octagon Protocol Empty The octawow Protocol

Post  supremecommander Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:49 am

well done guys,bloody fantastic,the best I have seen cheers
    Great story ,good acting and nice music a top effort by all concerned and especially
    you chris your character Vincent Kosmos has really grown on me lol!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 am

supremecommander wrote:well done guys,bloody fantastic,the best I have seen cheers
    Great story ,good acting and nice music a top effort by all concerned and especially

What? Bloody Vincent Kosmos over shadowing me in my own show, now, eh? I bloody knew it! Sad It was bound to happen sooner or later! Wink

Actually, I agree Vincent is superb here, especially when Chris was forced to rise to the challenge of a more serious style than usual in The Code. Top work!

And Jack Knoll as young Damon Dark...man, when he did that iconic encounter with his evil twin, I really knew I was watching Damon Dark! I had to check in the mirror that I wasn't the same person! Another great show-stealing performance!

Anyway, glad you liked this one, Supreme Commander!

Hmm...Supreme is a type of pizza, right? You are in command of pizza? Shocked

InterestinG!!!! tongue Laughing
    supremecommander
    supremecommander

The Octagon Protocol Empty special box

Post  supremecommander Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 am

Straker wrote:And it just got even better!

Wow,well done Jack,top effort Like a Star @ heaven Top acting and story continuation cheers
    This reminds me of when Uncle Fred met his duplicate(remember that Ade] and they
    battled to the death. Everything about this story works,scripting,acting etc
    and it entices you to see more,fine effort everyone lol!
    supremecommander
    supremecommander

The Octagon Protocol Empty Force of woooooow!!!!!!!!

Post  supremecommander Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 am

Straker wrote:and the conclusion is here!

As usual, Ade the master film maker ends it all with a bang cheers and delivers
    a superb ending to a fine story collaboration with all parties delivering the goods Like a Star @ heaven This episode went off like the farewell party I threw for stone, a real blast and displaying some great talent lol!
    supremecommander
    supremecommander

Post  supremecommander Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 am

Straker wrote:
    supremecommander wrote:well done guys,bloody fantastic,the best I have seen cheers

What? Bloody Vincent Kosmos over shadowing me in my own show, now, eh? I bloody knew it! Sad It was bound to happen sooner or later! Wink

Actually, I agree Vincent is superb here, especially when Chris was forced to rise to the challenge of a more serious style than usual in The Code. Top work!

And Jack Knoll as young Damon Dark...man, when he did that iconic encounter with his evil twin, I really knew I was watching Damon Dark! I had to check in the mirror that I wasn't the same person! Another great show-stealing performance!

Anyway, glad you liked this one, Supreme Commander!

Hmm...Supreme is a type of pizza, right? You are in command of pizza? Shocked

InterestinG!!!! tongue Laughing

Hey Ade ,this would go great as a DVD release and easily trounce the shlock thats out there masquerading as quality material Exclamation Go get them,Damon,young Damon,Vincent nd Dr Lansing cheers A new era awaits to be born lol!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:16 am

Thanks Supreme Commander. I like your enthusiasm. However...I'm thinking maybe we should limit the numbr of emoticons per post...it's starting to make my eyes go funny! As you can see, when I've used a few, you've used a few, you quote me and add a few more, it ends up looking like an out of control cartoon rather than a message people can read and remain sane!
    supremecommander
    supremecommander

The Octagon Protocol Empty curb my enthusiasim

Post  supremecommander Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 am

Straker wrote:Thanks Supreme Commander. I like your enthusiasm. However...I'm thinking maybe we should limit the numbr of emoticons per post...it's starting to make my eyes go funny! As you can see, when I've used a few, you've used a few, you quote me and add a few more, it ends up looking like an out of control cartoon rather than a message people can read and remain sane!

Sorry about that Ade,the enthusiastic supporter in me took over and you
    ypu know what that's like Shocked after all we have known each other for awhile thirty years I believe and I have always been a great supporter of your work,remember Rex and Roy? You have always been creative and results today bear out what I thought all those years ago so I will adhere to your instructions and keep the enthusiasm down and emoticons in check
    one last thought IMHO. you have all have a great thing going ,keep it up

Last edited by Straker on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many emoticons)
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:23 am

This is the link for the Octagon Protocol video including all 4 episodes together!

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=9AOOXCVO
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:32 am

Great stuff, Chris, watched it all today! While I was only the writer and Executive Producer (heheh!) on it for the most part, I am very proud of the end result, I feel you and Jack did a fabulous job as producers/directors/editors and co-stars, and I'm also thrilled to have contributions from Ajay Modhvadia and Robert Trott. All in all, while I don't have a lot of screen time myself, I feel this is one of Damon Dark's most interesting adventures! Great to see it all together on Megavideo!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am

Did you know why this story is so interesting? Cause DD is not too much on the screen HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:48 am

Yes...I know! I planned it that way! Evil or Very Mad

Lucky I love ya, big guy! tongue

I could've done a 35 minute film of me, me, me and me!

But, you might've nodded off... Sleep
    supremecommander
    supremecommander

Post  supremecommander Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Straker wrote:Yes...I know! I planned it that way! Evil or Very Mad

Lucky I love ya, big guy! tongue

I could've done a 35 minute film of me, me, me and me!

But, you might've nodded off... Sleep

Ade baby no one would, so you see now we can all be happy with your latest work. You are an inspiration in perspiration and talent you star
    and rising, you have moved me to start work on you tube,thank you old friend :

Last edited by Straker on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many emoticons)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 am