Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

3 posters

A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven Empty A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven

Post  j3pfilms Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:47 am

The next episode of The Young Adventures of Damon Dark is called A Look Into The Future and was written by Chris. It features the return of Patrick Murphy as Young Vincent Kosmos and as the title suggests, the characters take a look at their future selves.

Patrick and I have already filmed the main parts of the episode and Chris has also sent me his contribution. So I still wait upon Ade to send his part and the episode will be ready for completion.

However, disaster has struck and my main PC refuses to start and so is in the process of being completely reloaded. So the wait for this comparitively simple episode is going to be a little longer. I'm sorry but it just can't be helped. Smile

I am talking to you from the oldest, slowest laptop still running and it's not even in one piece!
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven Empty Re: A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven

Post  j3pfilms Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 am

So with my computer finally in one piece again, running the absolutely gorgeous Windows 7, I bring you A Look Into The Future!

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven Empty Re: A Look Into The Future by Chris Heaven

Post  Straker Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 am

Mate, I bloody loved that! We need to do more stuff like that! I really liked the way Damon Dark's accent was sounding in this one, too! "I'd rather help Satan go through the gates of heaven!" HAHAHHA! Loved that! Sounded like a nod to Chris Heaven! Wink

The first sight of Vincent singing "That's amore" had me in stitches, too! Bloody terrific episode! Well done everyone! Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 am

Yes yes...Ade...but have u think that those guys will replace us in few years?Smile)))They will become "Official VK&DD" and we will become the "Older VK&Older DD" (Jack I saw you wrote it in the titles!!!^-^) like David Soul and Paul Michael Glaser in Starsky&Hutch with Ben Stiller&Owen Wilson:))
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 am

I only wrote "older" on the end credits because I was too polite to write old! Gosh replacing Ade! That'd be mad! Australia's science fiction hero... played by a British guy permanently!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 pm

This means that is more easy replace me???Smile))))
    Jack...I'm startin' to hate u more than I hate Ade:)
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm writing the sequel now....

Older Damon appears and says "Is Vincent gone? Are you alone now?"

YounG Damon says "Yeah, it's just me here, why?"

Older Damon says "I got something else I have to tell you...the truth is, you are the one who gets all the girls."

Young DD "Aha!!! I knew it! I bloody knew it!"

Older Damon: "The thing is...I just don't talk about it."

Young Damon smiles to himself as Older Damon fades away.
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:23 am

Haha! I like it!
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 am

Straker wrote:I'm writing the sequel now....

Older Damon appears and says "Is Vincent gone? Are you alone now?"

YounG Damon says "Yeah, it's just me here, why?"

Older Damon says "I got something else I have to tell you...the truth is, you are the one who gets all the girls."

Young DD "Aha!!! I knew it! I bloody knew it!"

Older Damon: "The thing is...I just don't talk about it."

Young Damon smiles to himself as Older Damon fades away.

Mate...is SCI-FI not Fantasy:)))) Noboby will believe it....^-^
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:53 am

Oh, I missed one part...future Damon tells Young Damon "And by the way....Vincent is gay."

YDD says "I knew it! I bloody knew it!"

Very Happy Wink
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 am

I remember 3-4 women in 10 years of DD...and no kisses or other...in 1 year of Kosmos we can talk about 5-6 women and a kiss (and one or two talk about "Bed experiences"Smile)) who is the gay???Smile)))
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:18 am

Well, the one who is kissing and telling. He has something to hide! Wink
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 am

Yes yes believe it:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:16 am