Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

3 posters

Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars.

John_Keir
    John_Keir

Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars. Empty Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars.

Post  John_Keir Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 am

What Do you think will happen?
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars. Empty Re: Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars.

Post  Straker Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:30 am

Hmm...water will win...it always does! Very Happy Well, until it meets the Doctor! He's the burning heart of a super nova who swims at the core of the Universe like a kipper made of time and a flounder made of starfire and he's terrible and wonderful at the same time, you know...so I think it'll be a walkover, frankly!

But time will tell!
    Ade
    DoctorLansing
    DoctorLansing
    Admin

Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars. Empty Dr. Who

Post  DoctorLansing Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 am

Does anyone know where I can get the Dr. Who seasons on Blu-ray or atleast DVD starting with the Chris Eccleston which I think were in 2005? I have really gotten into watching Dr. Who on Sci-fi but they are out of order and there are some really interesting references in many of the episodes which I dont yet understand like "your song is coming to an end doctor" and "there is something on your back." I know a little about the something on your back but everything is so out of order that it is driving me crazy I want to watch every episode starting with the 1st Chris Eccleston one. I know Chris mentioned a website where you could watch them all for free which would be ok if I can't get the DVD sets.

Sponsored content

Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars. Empty Re: Doctor Who: Waters Of Mars.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:31 pm