Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER"

thetimethief
    thetimethief

Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER" Empty Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER"

Post  thetimethief Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 am

knightmare
    knightmare

Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER" Empty Re: Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER"

Post  knightmare Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 am

I've just watched this one, TimeThief. Good little story... and the Santa mystery is finally solved at last! I never believed in him anyway jocolor

Michael Goodspeed puts in a really cool performance as the ToyMaster - I thought it was nicely played and the makeup and moustache work a treat.

I've only just realised - is that a Troughton connection with the pipes?

"I used to know a Mistress Toymaker… different kinda toys though!" Laughing
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER" Empty Re: Vincent Kosmos new episode "THE TOYMASTER"

Post  thetimethief Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

mmm...no...I play a bit hocarina (only that part of Duran Duran "The Chaffeur") but I will play something else (if my cat will not kill me! She hates that sound!).
    Sooner or later I will show other Vincent abilities (I play fencing for years for exemple).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:07 am