Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy.

Junkyard

Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy. Empty Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy.

Post  Junkyard Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Nice to see DD with its own dedicated forum!

As you know, Ade, I've been following DD on the Zone and I'm intrigued to see how it pans out - as well as VK and co.
    R Kidda
    R Kidda

Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy. Empty Re: Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy.

Post  R Kidda Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi Junkyard and Hi everyone else. I am new here as well. You might know me as GathererHade over at the Zone.
    Good to see a forum dedicated to DD, Always enjoyed watching them and looking forward to chatting to you all over here about DD and much more. Good luck with it Ade.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy. Empty Re: Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy.

Post  Straker Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:52 am

Hi Guys! Welcome to the forum, great to see you both! Smile Hope you enjoy popping in from time to time! There's a general SF area, too, so feel free to mention anything that may be on your mind! Smile
    Junkyard

Post  Junkyard Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Cheers, Ade!

I know we can be a wee bit crude and cheeky over on The Otherrrrrrr Ssssssssside, but I promise to behave cordially whilst being 100% honest into the bargain.

And hey, I've just realised I have a couple of new vids to catch up on. cyclops sunny
    knightmare
    knightmare

Post  knightmare Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi fellas. Nice looking forum - I like the blue/grey colour scheme. It's cool that you’re able to communicate quicker with each other now, rather than relying on email. I look forward to seeing how ideas develop. Great to see Junkyard and R Kidda here too.

In response to kind words about Robert/Gary on another thread; I agree, he's got a certain onscreen magic and a great style of delivery. I loved the "WHAT-a-day!" closing catchphrase.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing new DD, VK adventures and other related works.

Catch you all soon,

Steve
    knightmare
    knightmare

Post  knightmare Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi folks! Well, this is nice and cosy. Red%20Lantern%20Rhodri%20Jones
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 am

My goodness, that's a big picture! Smile
    R Kidda
    R Kidda

Post  R Kidda Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 am

Straker wrote:Hi Guys! Welcome to the forum, great to see you both! Smile Hope you enjoy popping in from time to time! There's a general SF area, too, so feel free to mention anything that may be on your mind! Smile

Cheers Ade Wink
    knightmare
    knightmare

Post  knightmare Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 am

My goodness, that's a big picture!
    I know, it looked a lot smaller before I posted! It's for luck and prosperity (for the new forum and future DD projects).
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Ah! Well, thanks! That size, we must be in for a helluva lotta luck an prosperity in that case!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 am