Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

Matt Smith is the Doctor?!!!

Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Matt Smith is the Doctor?!!! Empty Matt Smith is the Doctor?!!!

Post  Straker Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 am

Matt Smith's first two episodes have screened and he's about to face The Daleks! Well, so far, I think he is GREAT as the young Doctor and so is his charming and attractive red-headed assistant Amy.

Best bit so far for me was when the Doctor took some people's glasses of water and then explained "I'm just checking all the water in this area...there's an escaped fish!" jocolor

It was priceless!!! lol!

But what say you? What's YOUR verdict on the new Doctor and his bold new era?
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Matt Smith is the Doctor?!!! Empty Re: Matt Smith is the Doctor?!!!

Post  j3pfilms Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 am

Absolutely 100% LOVE MATT SMITH'S DOCTOR! My two favourite moments so far is that escaped fish bit from The Beast Below and of course the fish custard scene from The Eleventh Hour. Genius!

The thing I love most about this new series so far is the fact that unlike the Russell T Davies era, they're not clinging to the companion's friends and family for extra support in the stories. Now this might change in a few episodes time, but I really hope it doesn't. Amy's the companion, just leave it at that!

Matt Smith is certainly in my top 4 along with Tennant, Troughton and Tom Baker.
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 am

Yeah, I heard a comment today that Tennant played the Doctor whereas Matt Smith *is* the Doctor. It's the Stanislavsky method, I guess. You don't act, you live it like it's real. That's how I was trained back in drama school days, so I guess I have a preference for that style. Matt is very real.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm