Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

4 posters

New Spin-Off

AdamDark

New Spin-Off Empty New Spin-Off

Post  AdamDark Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey Guys, younggary here (AKA Joe Daly) I forgot my Password so i made a new account Smile

Anyway, I have been given permission from Ade to create a New Spin-Off Special. Now I know what your thinking (Chris) Why another Spin-Off?

Well, I'm not going to answer that. Simply because I have had this Idea locked up in my mind since Jack Announced he was creating the Young Adventures of Damon Dark, So I figured I would ask Ade about it and I am able to go Through.

This Spin-Off is Heavily linked to Damon Dark and the Lansing Chronicles. It Features an Alien/Human Hybrid Cloned from Damon Dark's DNA and the DNA of a Lythuasion (The Primary Antagonists of the Special) Which are capable of Shape Shifting and Absorbing Living Human Beings to assume their form for a temporary amount of time. Damon's DNA was stolen by Lansing in 2032 and developed into a Life-Form, But 19 years later in 2051, The Hybrid awakens to find he has been Abandoned by Lansing and his former team of Scientists. In a Blind Rage, The Hybrid (Who names himself, Adam) sets out to Find his Creator and Destroy Him.

This will have an amount of Flashbacks, being more of an origin Story about Adam, and explores the secrets about Damon and Dr. Lansing.

Now Trea, If you are reading this, It would be Vital for you to Appear again as Dr. Lansing. But Don't Worry, I won't rush you. I know your very Busy at this time so you may take as long as you want if you like to appear Smile

So thats it for now, Hope your looking forward to it!

Joe
    AdamDark

New Spin-Off Empty Re: New Spin-Off

Post  AdamDark Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 pm

**UPDATE**

The Spin-Off will be entitled "Wendigo"
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 am

AdamDark wrote:**UPDATE**

Wendigo??!??!??!? Shocked

Wow....that's....different!!!

Oh, well, good luck and keep us posted Adam! cheers
    AdamDark

Post  AdamDark Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 am

Straker wrote:
    AdamDark wrote:**UPDATE**

Wendigo??!??!??!? Shocked

Wow....that's....different!!!

Oh, well, good luck and keep us posted Adam! cheers

Yeah, The name comes from a Witch that is supposed to be living in one of the southern states of America that can transform into different kinds of beasts.

I thought it would fit rather well
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:30 pm

The plot to this sounds so amazingly awesome. Would make such a great movie!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeah, I agree! I was pretty amazed and impressed when I read the storyline, I think it'll end up being something really cool. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this project! Smile
    thetimethief
    thetimethief

Post  thetimethief Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:01 pm

WHY ANOTHER SPIN OFF??Oh well...ehm...
    Ok...I think this is becoming a franchising!!!Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am