Damon Dark World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon Dark World and his spin-off: Vincent Kosmos, The Young Adventures of Damon Dark, The Lansing Chronicles.

2 posters

Lost In Time

j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Lost In Time Empty Lost In Time

Post  j3pfilms Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 am

Hi guys, just a little update for those of you who are wondering where on earth young Damon has got to, th next story, Lost in Time, is currently in the works. There are alterations which need to be made to Patrick Murphy's script. The problem is, I've got a lot on at the moment. I have work for my drama lessons at school and I'm also directing a radio show to be performed on stage with my local youth theatre. So I don't know when I'll have the time to work on the next episode.

The easiest way to keep posted on the latest young Damon Dark news is via my vlog on my youtube channel!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Lost In Time Empty Re: Lost In Time

Post  Straker Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Lost in Time sure does sound like a fascinating title and it is GREAT to hear
    that a new writer is getting involved, too. Patrick's written it, eh? That is
    terrific! I recently had a script from Mr. Brett Gerry (Hidden Camera) and
    I felt it added a new dimension to Damon Dark. So I always enjoy it when we
    get new ideas and new approaches.

Sorry to hear you're so busy, Jack, but I'm sure the ep will be worth the wait.

I've got a number of scripts at the moment I want to work on, but most of them are the type that take a long time (lots of dialog and the need to get other actors to match up with me in terms of free time).

But in the meantime, I think there's a few simpler ones I'd like to do, too.

Anyway, if you ever need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask! Smile
    j3pfilms
    j3pfilms
    Admin

Post  j3pfilms Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm

UPDATE!

It looks like Lost in Time is going to be delayed even further as Patrick Murphy who was meant guest star in this episode as Young Vincent Kosmos, has received a few minor, but noticable facial injuries after an accident on a treadmill. As soon as Patrick's injuries have healed (let's hope it's soon), production of Lost in Time will continue.

In the meantime I will be working on a different story to finally open the second series of The Young Adventures of Damon Dark which will introduce the serious, more detailed plots that I plan to use throughout the second series. If anyone has any ideas for a story then please let me know!

I was also very delighted to hear the news that Joe Daly (Young Gary Sutton) finally owns a video camera which will make his guest appearances in episodes far easier to incorporate!
    Straker
    Straker
    Admin

Post  Straker Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

This all sounds very encouraging and positive...well...the part about getting injured on a treadmill encourages me to keep the kids off of mine and makes me positive that they're a bit dangerous...but I do love to hear about people getting enthusiastic about being creative and developing their talent! And the more detailed plots sounds like a step in the right direction...I am keen to hear what that involves! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am